Saturday, June 25, 2011

Rescued

This will be another short post. I will probably do alot of posts when i get home and go through my journal day by day. But zambia is amazing and the people are so loving. They are so friendly and open to the gospel. We were at a medical clinic in N'dola for a few days and these days affected me the most. Some of the kids ran away from me because of my white skin. Eventually most came around. The women walked around nursing like it was no big deal. I was use to it after an hour or so but huge cultural shock. There was a room for spiritual needs and medical needs. I probably shared the gospel with 50 people over 2 days. It was absolutely amazing. Most are "christians" but when I ask them why shoud God let you into heaven? Most said I pray, Im a good person, I go to church. So i was able to share with them John 14:6 and Ephesians 2:8-9. I saw a RIDICULOUS amount of people pray to receive Christ. So many others of our team had the same experience. These people will now be in heaven with me and I will see them again. How awesome is our God!! I talked to some people who had visions of Jesus and thats how they accepted Him. The holy spirit is alive and changing lives! I will blog about this more later. KEEP PRAYING for our team. My sleep is semi better but please keep praying. Also, the freezing bucket showers, food, minibuses and handwashing clothes are becoming normal parts of our lives. praise Him that i have water to shower, I have shoes, a bed, and eternity with Him. All glory to Him. We serve a mighty God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment