Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Friends

These past few weeks I have been overwhelmed by God's grace and faithfulness through my friends. I am beyond blessed to know each one of them. They encourage me in the Lord in so many ways that I couldn't list them all if I tried. They hold such a special place in my heart and I will never be able to express my love and appreciation for them. Although we will be away for the summer, I know the Lord is going to grow them in so many ways and I can not wait to see how he uses these sweet sweet women from Him! We all have a bond that is indescribable and could only be from the Lord.

After David had finished talking with Saul, he met Jonathan, the king’s son. There was an immediate bond between them, for Jonathan loved David.From that day on Saul kept David with him and wouldn’t let him return home. And Jonathan made a solemn pact with David, because he loved him as he loved himself. -1 Samuel 18:1-3






As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend.-Proverbs 27:17


A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken.- Ecclesiastes 4:9-12








1 comment:

  1. Naturally I've already been super emotional lately. I just started crying at this!! LOVE YOU!! Your friendship means SO much to me!

    ReplyDelete