Thursday, May 5, 2011

Divine Romance

This will be my to do list in less than a week. Words can not describe how ecstatic I will be.








Returning to Greek Summit. This place holds such a special place in my heart. I feel like I am going on an anniversary date with the Lord. I can not wait for this sweet time with Him. I could spend all day talking about Greek Summit, but when i think of my time there last year all I can remember is the cross. It is the first time I understood God's beautiful and selfless love. I grasped how sinful I am and how much I need a Savior. The gospel become more alive than it ever had, because It wasn't just words about sinners and forgiveness anymore. It was now about MY sin, my failures, and my sinful nature. And most importantly, I saw Christ in all His glory seated on the throne pouring out his love. This past year I have seen more of his love than I ever could have imagined. And the greatest thing He keeps teaching me over and over is Its not about me. Nothing is about me. Nor will it ever be. Its about Jesus. Our Savior, father, protecter, and redeemer. Here lately I have been taken back by my sin. And the Lord always bring me to this verse
Though we are overwhelmed by our sins,
you forgive them all.-Psalm 65:3
This verse is so simple, but a sweet melody to my sinners heart. We can never understand God's love or see ourselves the way he sees us. But let us try to look at the people, the world, our every day lives as views from the Heavenly throne. Imagine how different our perspectives would be if we focused our minds on this and his Love EVERY day. Nothing is sweeter than his presence. How blessed are we to have a divine romance with our Creator

The fullness of Your grace is here with me
The richness of Your beauty’s all I see
The brightness of Your glory has arrived
In Your presence God, I’m completely satisfied

For You I sing I dance
Rejoice in this divine romance
Lift my heart and my hands
To show my love, to show my love

A deep deep flood, an Ocean flows from You
Of deep deep love, yeah it’s filling up the room
Your innocent blood, has washed my guilty life
In Your presence God I’m completely satisfied

No comments:

Post a Comment