Friday, February 4, 2011

Our God


Two weeks into school and I have already been extremely stressed and overwhelmed. There are many times during the day when all I can do is say Lord help me. My to do list and schedules often become the focal point of my day. But through many prayers the Lord has refreshed and calmed my soul. He has revealed himself to me like never before. Anytime something goes wrong I immediately focus all my energy on the bad. But I am learning that the Lord is preparing me for things to come. It is crazy how much the Lord can reveal in a short two weeks


In matthew 6 it says Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.I can not put into words how true this verse is. All we have to do is call upon the Holy One, our God and he will provide according to His will.

No comments:

Post a Comment