Thursday, January 20, 2011

Italy


I am beyond ready for some spring sunshine. But more importantly spring brings Spring Break.
This year I will be returning to Italy. Last time I was there the Lord completely changed my life. It is one of the darkest places spiritually in the world. But for me, I saw the light for the first time. It still amazes me how the Lord was so patient and gracious to me until this point and will continue until the end of my life. He never left me, and he never will. I can not wait to see how he works during this trip and the lives he is going to change. It is crazy to think how before he created the world He knew each person who would be going on this trip and we would be sharing the gospel with people around the world. God is so good. "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” -Matthew 28:19-20

Sharing the word of God with Italians is by far the best and most important part of the trip. But there are a few things that I also am looking forward to
unlimited amounts of nutella


Italian Food




Beautiful buildings and cathedrals

And not to mention the amazing group of people that are going

No comments:

Post a Comment